[madmanhi] cancelling meeting 17th February

  • From: Pat Talshir <ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: madmanhi <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 16:42:24 +0000 (GMT)

Dearest Madrichot
Im happy to announce that we will not be needing the meeting on Monday 17th
February at 15.00
YOUR JOBS:
1. I am resending the latest version based on the comments received from
Nicole, Ora and Sarah thank you
2. PLEASE look at theis carefully and send me your comments- do not change the
power point itself please!!
3. Please RSVP that you know that Monday is cancelled
4. I will let you know what you need to say at the kenes..... mainly to   make
sure the principals know that without requesting hadracha for English we cannot
help!!!
THANKS LADIES!!!!
All the best
Pat