[madmanhi] Thank you

  • From: ELEANOR ZWEBNER <eleanorz541@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 20:42:52 +0000

Thanks for the compliments -- it is a pleasure working with you.I will organize
the worksheets and send them to Sandy ( or straight to the teachers) as they
really do not need the whole PPS

Eleanor

CC: madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: yisraelynn@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [madmanhi] Re: Fw: Madmanhi
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 23:37:56 +0300
To: madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kol hakavod to all todayPar amazing as everAnd Eleanor  you were great!!Shana
tova to all of usLynn

 🌷🌷lynn

On 27 באוג 2013, at 21:41, Ora Baumgarten <orabaumgarten@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Pat,

I think this list can also be used for announcements, engagements, weddings,
births, bar mitzvahs, and ONLY SMACHOT! Do you agree?
Ora

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 7:38 PM, Pat Talshir <ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Madrichot, I hope the first day went well.

Please understand that I am totally flooded with emails now.

This email list must only be used for professional topics. Please reply to the
whole list when it's relevant to all or most of the madrichot. Thank you to
Ora, Lynn, Eleanor, Sandra, Glenda and Kayla for their excellent input at
todays session it was amazing!!!!
All the best,Pat

--

"We are not what we know but what we are willing to learn."
Mary Catherine Bateson