[madmanhi] Study Day – Teaching Pupils with Special Educational Needs (SEN) for elementary and JH teachers

  • From: פט טלשיר <patal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jerusalem_coordinators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jerusalem_coordinators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "jerusalem_machoz_coord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jerusalem_machoz_coord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 12:12:04 +0000

Dear English Teachers,

Re: Study Day – Teaching Pupils with Special Educational Needs (SEN) for
elementary and JH teachers.

The English Inspectorate of the District of Jerusalem and Manhi invite you to a
Study Day to help English teachers face the challenges of teaching pupils with
special educational needs.

The Study Day will take place on Tuesday, April 28th, 2015 ט' אייר תשע"ה  from
13:00-18:00 at the Science and Arts School, 1 Kolitz Street, Derech Mesuah,
Jerusalem.

Our guest speaker will be Aharona Gvaryahu, the National Counselor for Students
with Learning Difficulties.
Included in the program for the Study Day are:
Strategies for Teaching Reading
English Teaching and SEN
Teaching Through Games
The Use of  Technology for Teaching SEN pupils.
There will also be an exhibition of materials suitable for these learners.

All principals have been requested to allow teachers to leave school early that
day in order to attend the Study Day. This has been approved by Mr. Meir
Shimoni, Head of the Jerusalem District.

Since we have limited places at the Study Day, I urge you to register early
through the online form by March 26th, 2015 ו' ניסן תשע"ה. The link to the form
is:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RQjhLPX-VNkDw3LegNSwE7nX3i2X0yS9sLDGKJTNiNI/viewform

Looking forward to seeing you at the Study Day,
Hag Purim Same'ach!

Best wishes,

Pat Talshir
English Inspector