[madmanhi] Re: Sandy Bar Mitzva

  • From: Jeanette Edry <jeanette_edry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Marlene Grayevsky <marlene1354@xxxxxxxxx>, "madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 08:42:34 +0100 (BST)

apologies if you're getting all these x2

agree - money best....+ nice card. not a shovar because then 'stuck' to
buy...perhaps they want to open a savings account....so how much?

am prepared to take upon myself the onerous burden of a nice card! no..no...no
need for thanks! the twersky ones are nice and i think are recycled paper!

i am taking the car ...anyone fron north j-lem welcome.
pat do you want to drive in from modi'in and park in ramot + go together? kayla
/ marlene ...? am showing off that can drive again. keep walking everywhere too
- just for the hell of it!

how much are we giving? we could each give "hai"?

jeanette

From: Marlene Grayevsky <marlene1354@xxxxxxxxx>