[madmanhi] Re: Sandy Bar Mitzva

  • From: Jeanette Edry <jeanette_edry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gldberlin@xxxxxxxxx" <gldberlin@xxxxxxxxx>, "madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 06:43:25 +0100 (BST)

moadim l'simcha! - glenda and all..

yes am going .... happy to join communal gift... we could 'go mad' ( no pun
intended!)

my nadav (33) got lots of books ...i read them all ... they are all still
here...personally like the idea but not sure how that goes down today
..different 'zeramim' etc.
camping stuff is always popular... depending on how much we collect, those head
light (LED) things are great and appreciated ..looking for the loo at night
..also a good quality sleeping bag is usually well received.

i come from ramot...where do you (glenda)  live? marlene... how about you...?

all best
jeanette

From: Lynn <yisraelynn@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Shelly Krakow <krakov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>