[madmanhi] Meetings - please read

  • From: פט טלשיר <patal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 13:03:23 +0000

Dear Madrichot,
I know that you are all working very hard and have lots of obligations. As I
have met many of you on various occasions, I have decided to cancel our meeting
scheduled for December 11th at 15:30. Instead:

On the 15th December (Judy Steiner + English teachers' conference):

1.       If Monday is your hadracha day, please make sure to join us 9:00 at
Neve Etzion (Bayit Vagan Jerusalem), from 10:30-12:15 at Midrashiyat Hartman,
(Katamon, Jerusalem)

2.       We are meeting for lunch with Dr. Judy Steiner at Kaffit at the
Botanical Gardens in Jerusalem from 13:45 – 15:15. Please RSVP to
gldberlin@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gldberlin@xxxxxxxxx> if you are able to attend.

3.       All madrichot must please be at the Eshkol Payis in Gilo on that day
to help with registration and organization for the English Teacher's Convention
(at 15:15).

4.       If you have not as yet set up a meeting with me, please do so
immediately by phone.

Best wishes,
Pat