[madmanhi] Madrichot meting 29/12

  • From: Simone Duval <duv.sim18@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: madmanhi <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 09:33:01 +0200

Dear Madrichot,
This is a reminder that our next meeting will be at Simone's house on
Tuesday the 29th of December from 16.00pm.
Please write to Simone to confirm that you are coming so that we know how
many people to cater for.
Simone's address is 7 Hananel Street. (It says ILUZ on the door.)
If you are coming from Begin, drive to the mall and instead of driving
straight turn left. At the second traffic light (the first after the mall)
turn right. There is a petrol station on the corner and Emek Hatzvaim on
your right. Then turn left immediately at the next light into Yehudah
Hanasi. Drive to where you can do a u-turn, which is the second left and
then turn right into Nikanor street then immediately left into Hananel. 7
is the first building on the left.
It would be best to park in the empty lot on the corner of Nikanor and
Hananel streets.
Looking forward to seeing you all.
Pat and Simone