[madmanhi] Madrichot Meeting

  • From: Ora Baumgarten <orabaumgarten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Madmahozj <madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, madmanhi <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Patricia Talshir <ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 21:31:48 +0200

Dear Madrichot,
Our  meeting will take place on March 31st from 9:00-12:00 at the Ministry
of Education, Kanfei Nesharim 22, conference room, fourth floor.
Please click on this link
*CLICK HERE*
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HuxhwHFz8CUvKU1TDya82OcM0Umb2wWNNUCCQ4MAyFg/edit?usp=sharing>
and simply write your name next to the item you wish to bring for our
breakfast/brunch at the meeting.
If you wish to bring something that is not on the list, please write it
down on one of the rows that says "other".
There is no need to save or download the file. It is a google doc and saves
itself in my Google drive.
If, for some reason, you can't access the document, then simply reply to me
and tell me what you want to bring!

Best wishes,
Purim Same'ach
Ora