[madmanhi] Fwd: השב: [madmanhi] Fwd: Our next hishtalmut meeting

  • From: Ora Baumgarten <orabaumgarten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Madmanhi <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Madmahozj <madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Karen Louk <karen@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 17:59:08 +0200

Hi All, I am resending the address etc. See below.
Looking forward...
Ora

From: "Ora Baumgarten" <orabaumgarten@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sep 9, 2015 12:18 PM
Subject: Our next hishtalmut meeting
To: "Madmanhi" <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Madmahozj" <
madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Karen" <karen@xxxxxxxx>

Dear Madrichot,

I am sending this early because I will be away from Rosh Hashana until
after Sukkot.

Please mark your name on this document CLICK HERE
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-9YmuU1WFaM3sJDbVOqBAYyRlFUXol7DuPtyhYWYoeE/edit?usp=sharing>
next to the item you can bring to our meeting October 13th 2015 from
16:00-19:00.

We will be meeting at my home:

Abba Eban 12 Jerusalem apartment 5 2nd floor.

You can park at Cinema City.

Walk past the new מבקר המדינה building and then walk right and left to the
front of the buildings. Our building is the fourth entrance from the
direction of Cinema City.

The code for the main door is KEY and then 1212.
My phone number is 050-5651154
Wishing you a happy and peaceful year.
Best,
Ora