[madmanhi] Fwd: Dealing with current national security crisis in schools - Invitation to edit

  • From: Pat Talshir <pattalshir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Madmahozj <madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Madmanhi <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 09:09:03 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pat Talshir <pattalshir@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 9:07 AM
Subject: Re: Dealing with current national security crisis in schools -
Invitation to edit
To: Judie Segal <eyeorestail@xxxxxxxxx>

thanks my love

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 12:46 PM, Judie Segal (via Google Docs) <
eyeorestail@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Judie Segal <eyeorestail@xxxxxxxxx> has invited you to *edit* the
following document:
Dealing with current national security crisis in schools
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/16OZ9kqly0a5vw99KB04xEO1G1A9IhviMGaFBfH8K8vk/edit?usp=sharing_eid&ts=5620c761>
[image: Unknown profile photo]Dear Pat

I am writing a document with my counselors about the situation in order to
support my coordinators and staffs. I thought it would be good to
collaborate with you guys as well. Please share this document with your
counselors and have them add/comment/propose and then we can send it to all
of our coordinators.

Praying for quiet and peace.....

Love,me
Open in Docs
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/16OZ9kqly0a5vw99KB04xEO1G1A9IhviMGaFBfH8K8vk/edit?usp=sharing_eid&ts=5620c761>
Google Docs: Create and edit documents online.[image: Logo for Google
Docs] <https://drive.google.com>