[madmanhi] Fw: study day in Jerusalem

  • From: Pat Talshir <ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: madmanhi <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 10:43:11 +0000 (GMT)

On Wednesday, 22 January 2014, 7:50, Pat Talshir <ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all
I have just received a reply from Dua that all is confirmed for the Study Day
Only one small problem that we have one session too many
Please do not say ....FINE IM NOT DOING MINE!!
instead look at the topics and see who can combine
ie there will be 5 sessions only two presenters need to combine
Lynn not sure you are on this list but the title was sent to Dua....
Please let me know by the end of today as the invitation must go out!!
Take care