[madmanhi] Fw: Fwd: JH and elementary please let me know and ספרים פופולריים באנגלית

  • From: Pat Talshir <ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glenda berlin <gldberlin@xxxxxxxxx>, lynn goldberg <yisraelynn@xxxxxxxxx>, "marlene1354@xxxxxxxxx" <marlene1354@xxxxxxxxx>, "sarahlytl@xxxxxxxxx" <sarahlytl@xxxxxxxxx>, "jennygordo@xxxxxxxxx" <jennygordo@xxxxxxxxx>, "nicolebroder@xxxxxxxxx" <nicolebroder@xxxxxxxxx>, "alissa2000@xxxxxxxxx" <alissa2000@xxxxxxxxx>, "lanij@xxxxxxxxx" <lanij@xxxxxxxxx>, "madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 16:10:55 +0000 (UTC)

please answer me re the table below asapIF there are other popular books being
used please add them to your listsTHIS IS URGENT!! It's for Dr Steiner Maybe we
can go on an 'advanture'.........:) :)ThanksPat

      On Sunday, 7 December 2014, 14:47, Judy Steiner <steiner.judy@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

 Hineed your input!Please see below.please let me know which are the most
popular books for each grade level.please get back to me ASAPthanksJudy
Dr. Judy Steiner
Chief Inspector for English Language Education and Diplomacy and International
Communication in English
Tel. 0506 282 273; Fax: 02 560 4149
steiner.judy@xxxxxxxxx
www.education.gov.il/english