[madmanhi] Fw: Announcing the ETAI National Summer Conference

  • From: Pat Talshir <ptalshir@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: madmanhi <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <madmahozj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 06:16:31 +0100 (BST)

On Wednesday, 23 April 2014, 8:02, ETAI office <etaioffice@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Would anyone like to present?????

Dear ETAI member,

Summer is soon upon us, so we are getting ready for the National Summer
Conference which will be held on July 8 - 9th in Jerusalem at the Academy High
School, Givat Ram. The conference theme is: Music, mime, movies and more. Visit
the ETAI website to submit a presentation proposal:
http://www.etai.org.il/summer-2014/.
We are looking forward to a fun-filled, entertaining and educational conference!

Susan Bedein and Eleanor Satlow, National Conference Conveners

--

Karen Berzon,  ETAI Secretary
Tel:  02-500-1844

POB 36206