[madmanhi] FW: Unbelievable In-Store Sale - Three Days Only!

  • From: "Shelly Krakow" <krakov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'madmanhi'" <madmanhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 13:29:12 +0300

From: AEL Publications [mailto:office@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2014 10:29 AM
To: krakov@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Unbelievable In-Store Sale - Three Days Only!

 <http://www.aelpublications.com/>

Dear Teachers,

We'd like to invite you to a three-day sale featuring unbelievable discounts
on a huge variety of English teaching materials:

When? Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday - June 8-10, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Where? A.E.L. Publications, 5 Shatner Street, Giv'at Shaul, Jerusalem

What? Textbooks, graded readers, games, and more - most of our stock at
10-40% off the regular prices, on a first-come, first-served basis! For
example, photocopiables and resource books at a 20-30% discount, games at a
10-15% discount, imported textbooks at a 20-40% discount, and graded readers
at an 8-40% discount.

How? Cash and carry - all items must be purchased on the spot (cash, check,
or credit card, and no shipping). For school purchases, you may bring a
letter on the official school letterhead approving a purchase up to a
specified sum, with a commitment to paying within 60 days.

We very much look forward to seeing you,

Rivka Lichtner and the A.E.L. Team
02-622-1640

How to Reach Us (see map above)

By public transportation:

1) Take bus lines 52, 54, 55, 60, 64, 74, 75, 122, or 295 from the direction
of town / the Central Bus Station / Ramot / Giv'at Hatachmoshet / Ma'aleh
Adumim / Beitar and get off at 22 Kanfei Nesharim Street (the Ministry of
Education Building).*
Cross to the other side of Kanfei Nesharim Street and walk about a minute to
the left, until you reach Shatner Street. (There is a FOX store at that
corner.) Walk down the street, past the "Hobby" store, and when you pass the
post office building, turn left. We are located on the other side of the
post office building, about halfway down the road, between "Nany's Cakes"
and the
"Petrol" clothing store. We are the ones with the purple doors! (It's
approximately four minutes walking time total, downhill.)

2) Take bus lines 33 or 67 from the direction of town / Gilo / Bayit Vegan /
Ramat Shlomo and get off at 12 Beit Hadfus Street (the courthouse building,
which also houses the "Pelephone" store).* Turn back in the direction from
which the bus came and walk for about a minute until you reach Shatner
Street (you will see a disposable goods store and "English Cake" bakery on
your right). Walk up the road (you can cut through the parked cars) and you
will see us right between "Nany's Cakes" and the "Petrol" clothing store. We
are the ones with the purple doors! (It's approximately four minutes walking
time, uphill.)

*If coming from the direction of Har Nof, get off at the stop opposite that.

By car:

From the direction of town, turn onto Beit Hadfus Street (next to Angel's
Bakery) and
take the first right onto Shatner Street. Drive up the street (stick to the
right) and take the
first left turn - you will see us almost immediately after you turn left,
right next to the
"Petrol" clothing store. We are the ones with the purple doors!

Note that we have limited parking for customers directly in front of our
store (when you arrive, call us or come in and we'll remove the chain for
you), but if that's taken, there is generally some free parking available in
the immediate vicinity after 2 p.m.
At other times, there are usually open municipal (paid) parking spaces next
to Angel's Bakery at the beginning of Beit Hadfus Street. There is also
limited paid parking a little further down Beit Hadfus Street and on Kanfei
Nesharim Street.

To unsubscribe, click here. <mailto:?subject=Unsubscribe>

JPEG image

JPEG image