[macvoiceover] www.mysendero.com and Safari.

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac-access@xxxxxxxxxxx, macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 14:27:23 -0500

Hello. Would some of you be so kind as to try www.mysendero.com with Safari and let the list know what happens? I can not access certain parts of this web page using Safari. I am trying to pinpoint whether this is a Sendero issue or an Apple issue. I must say that I am currently very frustrated with Safari! I look forward to your results. Thanks.

Shane Jackson
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
Email:  jack728@xxxxxxxxx
Skype ID:  cadal728