[macvoiceover] working with the type writer sounds AP.

  • From: Ray Foret jr <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voice Over List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 16:37:45 -0500

Hi,  I just downloaded the program that makes your keyboard sound like a
typewriter, but, I can not remember the special procedure needed to get to the
settings.  All the buttons seem to say "unknown" and there seems to be no menu
structure.  Thanks.

Also, I pressed okay on the program's window and now when I reopen the ap, it
seems to have no windows.  Help anybody?

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!!!

Now A Proud Mac User!!!

E-Mail: