[macvoiceover] windows7 randomly freezes with bootcamp

  • From: Josh Kennedy <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 09:11:28 -0400

Hi
Yesterday after I did the updates to bootcamp I got sound, but then windows7
64bit was randomly freezing after about 3 or so minutes of use and if I went
online with internet explorer it would completely freeze forcing me to shut
down by holding the power button. I rolled back after doing some online
research on the mac side I rolled back the nvidia display drivers. no luck. So
I read some more and then I found I had to go to nvidia's wbesite website and
get the g4 am9 notebook series latest drivers and install them then reboot back
into windows7 64bit. Now it seems to be working fine. If it freezes again I'll
try uninstalling the drivers completely from device manager and see if that
works. But for those using macs with bootcamp if it freezes try installing
nvidia drivers from the nvidia site the g4 am9 notebook serie drivers series
drivers for windows7 64bit and see if that helps.

Josh Kennedy
jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx

Josh Kennedy
jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx