[macvoiceover] why entering there password

  • From: William Windels <william.windels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 08:13:28 +0200

Hello,
It happens sometimes that I have to enter my account-password while e.g.
moving/renaming a file/folder in finder.

If I don't know exactly why I should do this, I sometimes decide not to enter
the password.

So , my question:
Is there always a message present why you should enter the password and if so,
is it right that we can't always see it with voiceover?

kind regards,
William Windels>