[macvoiceover] Re: when reading mail

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 08:41:53 -0400

have you closed the preview payne?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "mac voice over list" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 7:43 PM
Subject: [macvoiceover] when reading mail

Hi all, I have found that when reading mail, that when I press enter on
a message, then close it to move to the next message, and move down to
the next message, voice over still reads the subject of the first
message, even though I had deleted it, so that, when I press enter on
it, the next message is read, and the only way to stop this is to arrow
down to the next message, then back up to the current message, then
everything is read correctly, and if I decide I don't want to read a
message, it doesn't do what is described above, only if I press enter
to read a message, so what might be happening with mail and voice over
to cause this on my mac mini?

Marty