[macvoiceover] Re: when installing the new software updates

  • From: Brandon Misch <bmisch2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 01:11:45 -0400

well, what you can do after hitting command w is to do a check for updates again, and this time, it'll say that no new updates are available. hope this helps

On Mar 13, 2009, at 1:06 AM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi all, this evening when I installed the new software updates, after
the downloads were complete, it then said, writing files, and when that was done, I looked, and the original software window was there, but the
install button had been dimmed, so did anybody else experience this,
and if so, how do you know the updates were installed successfully?
When I saw the disabled install button, I just pressed command w to
close the window, but did confirm that the updates were installed, by
pressing the okay button, just that usually, it has you re-start, but
apparently, not this time.  Thanks, just curious, more than anything
else.

Marty