[macvoiceover] Re: when

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 10:09:14 -0600

Ok, this is just from memory because I can’t make it come up without somethign
to actually download, but I found the downloads area, I think it was a scroll
area that In interacted with, and there was a table in there that showed
download progress. I thought there was a cancel download option in there. If I
can replicate I’ll post asap, but I’d also try exiting iTunes, see if it gives
you a dialogue that letes you know there isa download in progress and do you
want to cancel it etc.