[macvoiceover] Re: what's new?

  • From: "ashley" <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 07:44:26 +0100

no, had no problems with it iether.

ash
Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Podcast:
http://www.bavis.co.uk/theactechpodcast
Blog:
http://daysofthegeek.blogspot.com
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2
Get completely unlimited web hosting!
http://stats.justhost.com/track?cb70ce67b40073ae6e5e7dbed99813c67
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ricardo Walker" <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 5:33 PM
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: what's new?

I haven't heard about iTunes 10.01 being problematic. I have encountered no problems with it. And you might want to update your OS to 10.64.

hth.
On Oct 4, 2010, at 11:45 PM, Mark BurningHawk Baxter wrote:

I've had a major Macbook crash issue, and am still having intermittent problems, but overall the system is in much better shape. I'm running OS10.6.3 and wonder if it's wise to update to Itunes 10.0.1 yet, as I see a lot of people having problem with it and my version works just great. Also, VO shift F* or VO F8 no longer brings up the VO utility, but instead launches or starts playing Itunes. Neat, but is there another shortcut for bringing up VO when I want to change settings?
Thanks and it's good to be back on line again.

• Mark BurningHawk Baxter
• AIM, Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
• MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
• My home page:
• http://MarkBurningHawk.net/