[macvoiceover] Re: what the heck does this mean!?

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 12:55:01 -0400

David,
I don't think Mark is saying that you aren't helpful. If I had to think of someone on this list that's helpful to pretty much everyone, that would be you. But your post offended Mark. It would not have offended me in particular, but I can understand why it offended him. So really, the best solution might be to forget about this whole thing and keep enjoying our lifes...really.
On Aug 8, 2009, at 5:56 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

Mark.

Your enterpretation of my pleas for you to make sense of your surroundings could not be further from the truth and Were I keith, I'd end your participation on the list for such an attack on someone who has been around and attempting to be helpful for longer than you have been allive.

It is you and only you that is taking an emotional roller coaster ride here and it would behoove you to lock up your emotions lest you drown in them.

I will continue to operate as I have opperated on this list unless the modorator directs to do otherwise and you can be assured that if you have a problem and I can help, I'll post for eve if you don't read it it might help someone else.

Backto the topic at hand whatever that is, I think we'll call them lark warnings from now on.
On Aug 7, 2009, at 7:47 PM, Mark Baxter wrote:

David:
I'm going to have to let this go now, because I find your attitude and sarcastic, snarky responses so offensive and less than helpful that, were I to continue, this would rapidly degenerate into taunting and kicking sand in your eyes. I'd be quite grateful if you never responded to one of my posts again; if you see my name in the subject line, no matter how desperately I ask the list for help, I am so certain that your contribution will be negative, sarcastic, cutting and the exact opposite of helpful, that you'd do me much more service by never responding to me again. I, for my part, shall now enact the same protocol toward you.

Mark BurningHawk Baxter

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
My home page: