[macvoiceover] Re: what is more accessible?

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 05:50:24 +1200

When I was in Leopard, Open Office was very accessible and useful, but in Snow
Leopard and Lion it ceased to be accessible for me, I now use Pages and Numbers.
But Open Office is free and easy to use so please install it and let me know
whether it is accessible for you.

TF

On 28/07/2012, at 11:17 PM, Pavel Vlček wrote:

Good afternoon,
what is more accessible? Openoffice or libre office? I use mountain lion and I
want to try this software.
Thanks,
Vlcek