[macvoiceover] what does this prompt mean?

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac voice over list" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 21:15:40 -0800

Hi all, since I can't automatically bounce a message back to the
sender, as in the case of junk mail, I bounced some messages to myself,
with pm mail, then I opened up mail on the mac, and got the bounced
messages, but when I tried bouncing them, I got a prompt that said, the
smtp server rejected the pass word, and it asked me to type my pass
word in, then there was a check box that said, remember this pass word
on my key chain, so what does this mean, and will this affect my
sending mail on the mac?  Also, can you set up mac mail to bounce
message to the person you wish to bounce messages to, like you can with
pm mail, where after you press the bounce command, it would ask you to
type the address of the person you wish to bounce messages, or, send
them back to the original sender?  Thanks very much in advance for any
assistance.

Marty