[macvoiceover] what do you guys get at this url?

  • From: Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 17:14:21 -0700

Hi all, the nosilla podcast should be on now, and I wonder if this url will work for you, and the url is

http://ustream.tv/nosillacast
it doesn't work for me, and I suspect one has to click on flash to get it to work, but I want to try and hear the podcast live, and have been unable to do so, and one of the listers said that
http://podfeet.com/live
automatically starts playing yet it doesn't for me, and I wish we could just go to the stream, and have it start playing automatically. Thanks in advance.