[macvoiceover] what I like about snow leopard

  • From: Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 11:15:35 -0700

Hi all, I know I didn't respond when this thread was being discussed a couple days ago, but I want to tell you all some things I like about snow leopard. I like the way it no longer interrupts you when you're trying to rename a file. I like the way it reads better on sites I visit, where as before in leopard, some links were only reading the help tags, and I like how those are now read automatically, and I like how now, when a folder is empty, you know about it, because you can up arrow and hear the default sound.