[macvoiceover] weird problem with iPod (a little off topic...)

  • From: "Ignasi Cambra" <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 22:54:27 -0500

I use a Mac most of the time when I'm at school, but I'm home for christmas
using a Windows pc. I got an iPod nano 4g two days ago and have been unable to
use the spoken menus. I hope they work just fine with the mac... But in any
case here's what happens: I tell iTunes to generate the menus, and it sure does
generate them, but the audio files containing the voice, which are supposed to
be sent somewhere in my iPod, apear in c:\. There is like 600 of them, and they
do play nicely in Windows, but they just can't make their way into my iPod. Any
suggestions...?
Thanks!

Ignasi