[macvoiceover] Re: weather bug

  • From: Richard Most <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 11:07:06 -0700

John,
The activity monitor is a program that comes with the Mac. With focus on the desktop press command + shift + U this will bring up the utilitys folder. It's the first thing in the folder.

richard, could you please explain this activity monitor and how do I find it? sounds like a usefull tool thanks. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Most" <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>