[macvoiceover] weather

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 19:26:12 -0500

Okay, this is probably not what you are looking for but this app is called Live
Weather Dock. Unfortunately it doesn't actually show us much in the dock; it
does have menu bar info but that seems to take us into the application window;
there may be something sighted people can see in the menu bar. But what I do
like is that you can set it to announce the time and temperature and I think
humidity at various time intervals.
 when all I'm wanting is something to tell me when to turn the air conditioning
on or off and open or close the windows, that helps. It's $1.99; I don't think
it is what Keith is looking for but somebody might like it especially for the
announcement.
--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth