[macvoiceover] Re: warning! safari 4 crashes on apple.com/store:

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 14:24:40 -0400

It would be a good idea if every one would report this and remember to be kind, please, be kind.

Keith Reedy

On Jun 9, 2009, at 1:17 PM, Michael Reiser wrote:

Just sent an email to apple accessibility on this.

Mike
On Jun 9, 2009, at 12:10 PM, Buddy Brannan wrote:

Mine did bring up the crash reporter thing. Did you look in your finder's window chooser (VO+F2 twice)?
On Jun 9, 2009, at 12:59 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

that is the od thing, there is no crash report available to send.

On Jun 9, 2009, at 12:54 PM, Buddy Brannan wrote:

This is odd. I was just on the Apple store yesterday with the beta, and it worked fine.

Checking again with the newly updated release---

And it crashed!

Wow! I wonder if it works with Webkit--

And it does.

I've let the thingy submit the crash report.

Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 746-4127 or 888-75-BUDDY
Create your own economic stimulus package:
http://www.powermall.info