[macvoiceover] Re: voting

  • From: chantel cuddemi <jawsgirl87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 15:48:30 -0400

Hey, I could do it, if I knew more than I know.
On May 19, 2009, at 3:16 PM, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

Probably o.t., but I had to mention this. I went to vote this morning with my husband. They asked, though I think they knew, that I would need help in the voting booth. I told them that when they have computers with screen readers in them then I won't need help voting. And the computer was completely a touch screen. How frustrating! Equal access? Shouldn't that include voting computers, since I'm sure it's possible? Get some macs in there and Alex could certainly do the job! Marcy
--
Wordy Mom
Think positive,