[macvoiceover] Re: voices for osx

  • From: Singing Sparrow <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 00:21:50 -0500

Well, 10.11 el captain will be publically available on september 30.

On 9/16/2015 2:03 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

I use infovox voices a lot. For a while I uninstalled them because i was having
some issues with Yosemite that I thought might be related and probably were. I
am trying them on El Capitan and that's all I'll say about that right now. I
know some people don't like them but I really do. But this isn't a
recommendation because i don't know how they will work for you and I don't want
to mislead you into buying something.
http://www.assistiveware.com/product/infovox-ivox/

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx