[macvoiceover] Re: voiceover crashing?

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 23:07:15 -0700

the thing is  I think it's in the updates and the os itself. Most of us have
taken it to an apple store but I dunno if they can actually fix it. I do notice
some things. if I'm typing with keyboard echo on it will hang. If i have sounds
muted it will hang worse. if I;m scrolling fast through the finder it will hang
as well. I've given them my apple diag logs and here is a link to a file with
mine in it from the last few crashes. I gave a similar one of these to apple
and they blamed the infovox voices on the crash which didn't make sense at the
time.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1672188/voice%20over%20crash%20log.rtf

I think it has something to do with the sounds or at least thats what I notice
as some of the values are null. and one time I remember it crashing when the
alert voice went off as well.

Take care.