[macvoiceover] voice over reset itself yesterday. How?

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, mac vissionaries <macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 14:19:42 -0700

sorry to the cross posting.

Hello to all. Voice over reset itself yesterday and i can't figure out how. I
am still trying get it not to say now in window or leaving tool bar or table or
what ever and application when I focus something. I'v checked the settings in
the vo control panel but I can't find anything that would change this.

any help would be good as I'm getting frustrated, fast.

Take care.

Sarah Alawami
marrie12@xxxxxxxxx
msn: chellist@xxxxxxxxxxx