[macvoiceover] voice over preferences

  • From: Nicole Hutchins <nkhutch86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 18:22:38 -0400

Hi group,
I've noticed that occasionally my voice over preferences (Rate of speech, pitch
and other vo related things) will change. It seems that they are being reset to
previous settings. Is there any way to have them restored to what I want them
to be without having to go in and reset each preference?
I have my files backed up on a hard drive, but I'm not sure how to find vo
settings in there or even how to restore them that way. I'm not even sure that
can bedone that way. Anyway, sorry for rambling. If anyone has a solution to
this, it would be greatly appreciated. :)

Nicole>