[macvoiceover] Re: voice over evaluation

  • From: Cara Quinn <Cara-Quinn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 18:22:11 -0700

Now would be the time then, to send in any info / editorials / tips and tricks for vO use, so it *is* accurate.

By chance, where did you see this?…

Smiles,

Cara  :)
On Oct 24, 2008, at 4:42 PM, Mike Arrigo wrote:

Hi everyone, looks like the American Foundation for the Blind is going to do another review of voice over in the November issue of access world. This should be interesting, we will see if it is accurate.

---
View my Online Portfolio at:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

On Oct 24, 2008, at 4:56 PM, Mike Arrigo wrote:

Hi all, just wanted to let everyone know that the American Foundation for the blind will be doing another evaluation of Voice over in the November issue of Access world, this should be interesting, we'll see how accurate it is.

---