[macvoiceover] Re: vo deterioration:

  • From: Laura <laura.mcg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 14:15:19 +0100

I haven't noticed the tabbing thing, but--as I might have mentioned once or
twice--I find the email thing irritating. It's fine if you use the preview
method, and I know many people really like using it that way, but the reasons I
didn't do it still exist, so I find it just as annoying as the need for more
interaction.

And form fields on Safari for me are pretty annoying, too. I didn't realise for
a while, because most things I was filling in were one-line things, but in the
last few days, I've had to write stuff of a couple paragraphs. I can get it to
read by character or word like I always did, but as far as reading by line
goes, I can get the first one of each paragraph spoken, but that's it. I either
just get silence for the rest, or new line. My crankiness, it grows.