[macvoiceover] Re: vlingo demo

  • From: Candie Stiles <cstiles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 12:03:36 -0400

I finished listening to the Vlingo demo, and I can't for the life of me figure
out where to go to enter my information to log into my twitter account. When I
go to add social site, facebook is the only option I see. I went to online help
support and read through the questions and answers and couldn't seem to find it
there either. Can someone please tell me how to log in to update my twitter
status?
Candie