[macvoiceover] vlc and playlist table

  • From: Scott Rutkowski <scott7442@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac-access@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 11:02:51 +1000

Hi all.

Ok have worked out in vlc if you do a command shift p and tab over to the table, then go to the files menu and choose services discovery. Then choose shoutcast radio listings and in the playlist table, all the different music styles will appear. The problem is I can't seem to do a vo shift down arrow to interact with the table to expand the different shoutcast music styles. Can someone else give the above a try and let us all know why voice over won't let you interact with the playlist table?

Is this a vlc bug not being able to interact with the playlist table?