[macvoiceover] Re: victor reader stream and the mac

  • From: Joel Zimba <zimbameister@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 22:02:56 -0500

Hi,

I have not connected my Stream directly to my mbp.  This is mostly because
there is a built in card reader and the speed of transfer is much faster by
using the sd card directly.

Once mounted, files copy just fine... You might want to remember to eject the
volume before pulling th card out as I messed up a few files that way... duh.

I do have one problem though.  I can't fingure out how to get audible books on
to the Stream from the mac.  there is no audible manager for the mac as far as
I know.  It just assumes I want to use itunes or my iphone to play the books.
*shrug*  any ideas?

Joel