[macvoiceover] version numbers

  • From: MaryLee Perkins <marylee925@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:58:22 -0500

Version number information is found in the menu item which has the name of the application. VO plus M will get you to the apple menu, then right arrow to the first menu item, you will hear the name of the application, down arrow once and you will hear "about opera, or what ever application is active at the time. That opens an information box with the version number and information about the authors of the application, etc.

MLP
On Apr 29, 2008, at 4:53 PM, Neal Ewers wrote:

Hmmm, I don't have a tabs tap in preferences. I have 5 tabs and none of them seem to be tabs. I wonder if I have the wrong version. I'm not even sure how to find out which version I have. There is no About Opera in the Help Menu. Boy! You would think I would know how to use a computer by now.

Neal