[macvoiceover] using the alva bc640 on the mac?

  • From: Justin Mann <w9fyi@xxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 13:54:06 -0500

Hi all,
Just got an alva bc640 with the feature pack, and I'm supposedly able to use
the thing on the mac.  What is the proper way to make this work?  When i
connect the display I get something in lion that is telling me that the
keyboard is not identified, and I'm quite certain that the mac does not have a
provision for a "braille keyboard" even though it has a provision for braille
displays.  I need help.
Justin