[macvoiceover] using letter navigation to find artists in my iTunes playlist

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: VO List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 11:13:17 -0400

Hi, everyone,

Since my upgrade to Lion 10.7.1, I can only use 1 letter navigation to find an
artist, genre, or album in my itunes playlist.  For example, if I press B, the
first artist starting with B will be the focus.  But if I type BR to find
Bread, nothing will happen and the cursor remains where it was.

I've tried it in a second account, and it works there.  I've tried resetting
all of my VO prefs in  both accounts, yet it works in the second account but
not in the main one.  This indicates it is not a Vo problem, but it doesn't
solve the issue.

Has anyone else been experiencing this?  If you did and solved the problem, Id
sure appreciate the solution.

Thanks!

        --
Marcy