[macvoiceover] Re: using dvd with front row

  • From: Travis Siegel <windowbridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 20:21:46 -0600

The apple supplied dved player isn't really all that accessible.
It's better than it was in tiger, but it still leaves a lot to be desired. Grab the softcon dvd player (http://www.softcon.com/mac/) and give it a try instead. It may or may not work using front row (haven't tested that myself) but all the functions are accessible via keyboard commands, and you can easily change language selections, episode selections, and various other functions you'd like to do with dvd players. Enjoy. (give me a few minutes to get the files uploaded to the new server before clicking on this url).
Hope this helps.

On Dec 11, 2007, at 5:57 PM, John Hess wrote:

Has anyone used front row to watch dvd's an d if so do you have any hints? I can activate the dvd but dn't know how to move from episode to episode. Any thoughts?