[macvoiceover] Re: usb/serial converts on the mac?

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 12:46:27 -0700

and on top of that is it vo accessible? If not agIn you might need to go
windows rout or memorize a lot of menu numbers.

Take care.
Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my
info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx

website: http://music.marrie.org