[macvoiceover] Re: usability of websites was Re: disabling frames on the internet with safari/chrome...

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 03:14:56 +1200

William, under Voice Over Utilities - Web, are you navigating using DOM or
Group ?
It sounds like you are using Group, in which case change to DOM.

TF

On 3/08/2012, at 10:22 PM, William Windels wrote:

Hello,
If you haven't any problems , perhaps I can learn some tricks of you:
how do you search text/info/objects on a whole loaded webpage  when the webpage
is divided in frames?
I mean: you can't do a vo+f on all frames together for one page?
How do you switch efficiently from one to another frame if you need to?

I suppose, you need much more time if you come on a website with unlabeled
frames to find which one contains the right information?

Any suggestions are very welcome,

kind regards,
William Windels
Op 3-aug.-2012, om 08:04 heeft Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> het