[macvoiceover] Re: usability of websites was Re: disabling frames on the internet with safari/chrome...

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 18:04:49 +1200

Well I disagree as I frequent a site that offers broadband speed data within a
frame, and I don't have any problem with it.

TF

On 3/08/2012, at 5:59 PM, William Windels wrote:

Hello Tuscia-Falconer and others,
Of course I have interacted with the frames but as I have written below, frames
aren't usefull for us in my opinion and specially if they are labeled badly.
Hiding the frames should be the best solution to make browsing more comfortable
in my opinion.
so, again my question: is there a plugin/setting/extension for safari, chrome
or other accessable browser that can do this?

Op 2-aug.-2012, om 22:58 heeft Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> het
volgende geschreven: