[macvoiceover] Re: updarting on my mail problem

  • From: matthew T dyer <ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 15:07:24 -0400

Thagts a problem as I do not know what the isp is that I am xonnecting to. I only know that it is a lincis, but do not know if there is aq way to find out WHAT the isp hoste is.

Matthew

On Jul 4, 2009, at 2:33 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

ah, what you need to do to send mail then is use the smtp of the host you are connected to.

On Jul 4, 2009, at 2:01 PM, matthew T dyer wrote:

Hello everyone in mac world.

I just got of the phone with apple reggarding my mail sending problem with roadrunner. I think we are naring it down top a possible problem in which the block messages going out and possible incoming as well. If this iks the case, anyone here using rloadrunner know what I should dpo to allow me to be able to send message? I am not using my own internet connection as i do not have it. hanks again for everyone who has been a bifg help.

Matthew