[macvoiceover] Re: turning off blue tooth discoverabillity on iphone

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 05:00:20 -0400

I just turn off bluetooth, go to settings, double tap bluetooth, there is a switch off button you double tap and it should be gone. Mine was off by default.

On Jun 23, 2009, at 10:36 PM, John Hess wrote:

Good evening all. Does anyone know how to turn off bluetooth discoverabillity on iphone? I am trying to save as much battery power as possible. I tap settings, then general, then bluetooth and there is a button that says this device is discoverable. I tap it twice and voiceover says selected by I can't seem to know if it's on or of. Any thoughts here?